Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Movie Night

I have decided that since I am part of the "married couple" club now, I better start doing married couple things right? So I have organized movie night!! Where all of our friends, married or not, (cause I am not going to discriminate) can enjoy comfortable seating, cheaper snacks, booze and the wonderful pause button...oh and I can't forget the 42" LCD flat screen and blue ray movies.

I plan to host movie night the first Saturday of every month, and the first one was this past Saturday. It was a little unorganized and only one couple showed up. I had fun regardless, watching Hitman, drinking wine, and eating oreos. I am hopeful that more of our friends will join in, making it something to look forward to during the long cold and dark months of winter. (I should mention that it snowed yesterday, just slight flurries) My thoughts...even if I can't get one person to join in, my husband and I can still enjoy movie night!!

Side Note:
The recycled jeans chair....still where I left it, UNFINISHED! Maybe for the next movie night it will be finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment