2009 was a good year!
- Bought my first home.
- My husband and I celebrated our one year marriage anniversary.
- Met my adorable niece in September, she turned one this October.
- Did two craft shows...they weren't the greatest, but I did them.
- Tried Woodburning and Reverse Print making for the first time. Love Woodburning, not so much into print making but fun regardless.
- Started learning bookkeeping, I am now the Receptionist/IT/Internal Bookkeeper for the company I work for.
And many more ups and downs, but all in all a great year! Cheers to 2009 and on to 2010!