Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Now What??

For the last 2 1/2 weeks, I have been planning on getting "the husband" an iphone for Christmas. I have had to wait, because if I would of purchased it 2 1/2 weeks ago the cell phone service company would of sent his phone a text saying "Thanks for purchasing your new iphone", or of course I could of just deactivated his current phone because he won't notice, right?

Yesterday I decided that I can't wait any longer, I did not want the cell phone service company to sell out. After waiting for 45 minutes, I am finally helped. The clerk gets the iphone and then terror strikes with a single piece of paper..................the monthly plans.....$90.00 a month is the basic of all basic plans! If "the husband" wants to actually have access to all the features of the phone (which costs $200, and is "locked" so we couldn't take this phone to another company), the monthly plan is $130! This price outrages me. I left the store empty handed and very stressed out.

From the store I drove straight home, walked in the house, didn't say a word to "the husband", didn't greet the dogs, opened up the freezer, grabbed my bottle of Bacardi, took one good swig straight from the bottle.....and then one more, then greeted my family.

It is now Christmas Eve, the present I was going to get "the husband" is not going to happen, the other presents I would of purchased for him I had to get online and I don't think I can get someone to expedite something to a remote island in Alaska on Christmas Eve...I feel defeated.



One more thing, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment