Thursday, September 17, 2009

Who Wants Cake?

I truly believe that a person should eat a piece of cake everyday of their life, because no matter what kind of cake it is, it gives you a sense of celebration...and in life everyday should be a celebration! And of course cake is just yummy! For my hubby's birthday I wanted to make the cake. I had in my mind an idea for a cake that was two playing cards, since he was playing a game of cards with his buddies during his party.



The cake.....
Two boxes of vanilla cake mix.
Two Cream Cheese frosting.
One Red frosting for decorating.
One Black frosting for decorating.
Candles.

Nothing to it...a piece of cake!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love it...

    Now you owe me a box of wipes for all the drool on my keyboard. ;) (Hey its lunchtime when im reading this.)

    ReplyDelete