Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Breathe....

Right now I am in the middle of the a huge tornado called "Tax Season". I have been working lots of overtime, trying to stay out of the way of cranky accountants, and making sure there is plenty of coffee in the office, all while trying to maintain my sanity and keep a smile on my face. On the upside...I am getting lots of overtime, which is a blessing considering there are lots of people without jobs these days. On the downside...I am so exhausted by the end of the day, that I haven't been crafting much, I have neglected this blog, the dogs haven't gone on any trips to the beach or anywhere, I am not exercising and I pass out on the couch at 9:30pm most nights.

Although I love my job, and deal with the stress 100% better than anyone in the office, long hours and cranky people wear on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment